Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dare to dream

Through this blog, I will be sharing tried and tested methods of staying in shape, building muscle, losing fat, toning up, getting ripped etc. The best thing about this, would be that I would be sharing what I went through. Not something an accomplished bodybuilder, fitness model or a celebrity did. Since these were tried and tested by me, on me, one can be confident about how it would be just perfect for a common person like you and me, for whom staying in shape is not the only activity to do. Just like you all, even I have a job that takes a lot of my time, long working hours, odd working hours, hectic schedules, living alone, which means even more difficult to get the right food, rest and other favorable conditions.

Its going to be back to basics and keeping things simple. I have always found and believed that the best of the solutions are in the simplest methods. Sticking to basics does not mean staying rigid. Being imaginative and thinking out of the box is great. That will bring you richer results. You would get to see a perfect combination of both here at Optimicician Health.

If you all are ready to go on a journey and achieve your health and fitness goal, then here are some rules -

Dare to dream. Dare to realize your dream.
Anything is possible to those who believe.

No comments: